About Arnold J. Wolf, DPM - Podiatrist
Dr. Wolf was born and raised in Houston, Texas.
University of Houston
Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery.
Surgical Residency - Oak Cliff Community Residency Program - Bernard Hersh, DPM, Director
• Methodist Hospital TMC - Houston,Texas
• Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital - Houston, Texas
• American Board of Foot Surgery
• Fellow American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
• Past Director of Harris County Podiatric Medical Residency
• Member Texas Bar Association Grievance Committee
Dr. Wolf regularly attends continuing medical education seminars, published article 'out of phase muscle transfers for drop foot conditions.' Donated services at surgical unit at Walls Unit Hospital, Texas Department of Correction in Huntsville, Texas.
Dr. Wolf is married with two sons and four grandchildren..